AVTN | NewsNet247 advises caution against responding to fraudulent e-mails and Internet postings purporting to be legitimate AVTN | NewsNet247 or AVTN.TV communications and postings.
AVTN | NewNet247 is currently unaware of any unauthorized individuals pretending to represent employees, or using the AVTN | NewsNet247 or AVTN.TV name, address or other information taken directly from our official website in attempts to defraud the public. However, we recognise that in the current international environment, that such an occurrence is a distinct possibility.
For the record, AVTN.TV; and the AVTN | NewNet247 Proposal seeks substantial Institutional Investment from verified, legitimate, recognised and regulated investment sources ONLY, and at this time is not seeking or offering investment opportunities to private individuals or private investors. In the event of an IPO or ICO, we will make all relevant notifications via this website, and our appointed and regulated brokers in a reputable financial Market under the recognised regulatory framework.
In the event that you receive e-mails or letters proposing investment opportunities or participation in financial transactions, and/or requiring an advance payment in connection with a transaction supposedly to be made in relation to AVTN.TV or the proposed AVTN | NewsNet247 channels please notify us immediately, so that we may confirm the authenticity or lack thereof, and take action when and if necessary.
Any fraudulent materials using the AVTN.TV name or Channel(s), logo or contact details, as well as the names of our staff and management, do so without our permission or involvement.
- We never send emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or other “public” email accounts.
- We only deal with the employees and representatives of Institutional Investors, and do not contact members of the general public through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social-media platform(s).
- All our emails use our email address: @avtn.tv. and we do not use any derivatives.
- AVTN.TV; AVTN | NewsNet247 is not responsible for any such fraud.
- AVTN.TV; AVTN | NewsNet247 cannot and will not honour any commitments or promises made by fake employees, impostors or unauthorized individuals.
- We urge you to check to make sure that all communications are legitimate and NOT to send money to any impostor.
- Be suspicious of unsolicited communications that ask for personal or financial information.
- Log on to our official website and use our ‘contact form’ to contact us instead of clicking on links embedded in an email.
- Contact the organization that is supposedly sending the email to verify if it is genuine.
- Be cautious if you are asked to wire money If you believe that you have been the victim of any Internet fraud, please consider reporting it to your local law enforcement authority.
Please also notify us if the fraud involves a misuse of the AVTN.TV; AVTN | NewsNet247 name or logo, or the name of any AVTN.TV employee, or a fake email address or emails purporting to be from AVTN.TV.
If you have any questions about this, or want to notify us of any suspicious communication, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org