The Network intends to employ the best available journalists and business analysts available for all its services.
The editorial team for AVTN will comprise of a balance of known and new talent from the field of Aviation in accordance with the overall employment policy.
Each Channel will have a News Director (Channel/Subject) under the EIC to co-ordinate the Editorial teams for each channel offering. The New York and Singapore Broadcasting Centres proposed in Tier #1 will also have a Senior Editor (Channel/Subject) appointed to liaise operationally with the Chief of Operations & Bureau, and the Channel News Director on editorial matters.
Senior Editorial Roles (Channel/Subject):
- News Director
- News Assignment Desk Chief
- Digital Editor
AVTN Editorial Roles (as appropriate to Region):
- Business & Political Editor/Host
- UAV & Defence Editor/Host
- Commercial Aviation Editor/Host
- General Aviation Editor/Host
- PAX Experience Editor/Host
- Propulsion Editor/Host
- Avionics & Technology Editor/Host
- Pilots & Personnel Editor/Host
- Safety & Regulation Editor/Host
- Aerospace & MRO Editor/Host
- Chief correspondent Editor/Host
- Europe Editor/Host
- Americas Editor/Host
- Asia Pacific Editor/Host
- Middle East & Africa Editor/Host
- Environment Editor/Host
- Aviation Meteorologists Editor/Hosts
- General Correspondents TV & Radio
- Junior Journalists TV & Radio
You can download a copy of the Investment Deck (Presentation) here or use the Contact Form to write to us.